Invited Conferences Talks
- May 2023: Large Scale Survey theory and observational prospects. download Blois, France
- August 2014: Relativistic effects in large-scale structure. download
“Modern Cosmology: Early Universe, CMB and LSS”, Centro de Ciencias de Benasque, Spain.
- July 2014: Testing Gravity. download
“Non-Linear Structure in the Modified Universe”, Lorentz Center, Leiden, Netherlands.
- June 2012: What galaxy surveys really measure. download
“The quest for Dark Energy, when theory meets simulations”, Ringberg, Germany.
- June 2011: Relativistic Effects in Weak Gravitational Lensing. download
“Cosmology since Einstein”, HKUST Institute for Advanced Study, Hong Kong.
- June 2010: Full-sky lensing shear at second order. download
“The Almost Gaussian Universe”, Paris, France.
- June 2010: Effect of weak lensing on gravitational waves. download
“LISA-France 2010”, Onera Paris, France.
- September 2009: What do supernovae tell us about the accelerated expansion of the Universe? download
“Annual Meeting of the Swiss Physical Society”, Innsbruck, Austria.